Thank you for your interest in Peace Lutheran School. We look forward to partnering with you in the education of your child. Our purpose is to provide a safe Christ-centered learning environment where you and your family will grow spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
Kindergarten applicants must have reached the age of five by August 31st of the enrollment year. New student applications will be processed as they are received. If no space is available for the grade level, the application will be placed on a waiting list.
Following is a Checklist for all Applicants:
- Attend an Open House or School Tour (schedule a tour)
- Complete the Application for Admission form
- Provide a copy of your student’s birth certificate
- Provide a copy of your student’s certificate of immunization
Additional Information for Applicants in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade:
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation from a pastor, teacher or school administrator
- Provide a copy of student’s most recent report card and standardized test scores (1-8)
- Schedule an entrance test by calling the office at 360-373-2116
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact the school office at 360-373-2116. Once your application has been received and entrance test scheduled, you’ll be contacted to schedule a prospective family interview with the Peace Lutheran School Principal.
Acceptance or non-acceptance is determined by Peace Lutheran School. Students accepted for admission to Peace Lutheran School will receive notice by phone or email. The acceptance notice will have a deadline to enroll. If the accepted student does not enroll by the stated deadline, the space will be released to the next applicant on the waiting list.