Tuition, fees and congregational support make up the financial resources for Peace Lutheran School to maintain our ministry to families. All registration fees are to be paid prior to enrollment and are non-refundable.
- An entrance testing fee of $25.00 will be collected for all new applicants entering kindergarten through eighth grade at the time of application.
- Registration fees are due when your student is accepted to Peace to reserve a space.
- Tuition covers your child’s classroom instruction. Registration covers textbooks and classroom supplies.
- Tuition does not cover field trips and/or class trips.
- Full payment of yearly tuition includes a 5% discount and is payable by the first day of school.
Financial Aid is available for families regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Funds are limited, though every effort is made to provide as much assistance as is available to those in need. Those interested in financial assistance should contact the school office for an application. The Board of Christian Education has established a qualification process to determine appropriate amounts of assistance.